Coltar Recycling has the complete package for you recycling needs.
This family run business has had a long association with the Recycling industry, with 3 generations having spent their entire working lives in the industry. Times may have changed but what stays is the efficient, personal service exercised with integrity.
By using our contacts in Europe Coltar Recycling has developed numerous outlets for various Paper and Plastic grades. This gives us another end market for the recyclable materials in addition to the UK and Far East.
Using our knowledge of this market we can move grades from Best White 1 to Mixed Paper. Split loads and unsorted paper such as boxed leaflets on pallets can be moved on the same load giving you flexibility. Substandard medium to high grades are also our speciality in this area. We work with our European agent to find the best customer for your material, thus obtaining the best price .
We are proud to have achieved certification against the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management and 14000: 2015 Environmental Management, which we believe gives our customers and all those involved in our supply chain confidence in our commitment to providing the best possible service we can.
What Coltar can offer:
- A friendly and reliable service
- Strong outlets for all grades of material
- Accurate advice and information on grading
- Up to date information on the market
- Prompt collections
- Good Prices & Fast Payment
- Full Audit Trails on all material
- Destruction Certificates for sensitive documents or goods stock
- Split load collections
- Long Term security
- EA accreditations and all licenses required for export